We provide plumbing solutions across metropolitan Melbourne and parts of regional Victoria. This includes commercial projects, such as new builds and building upgrades, as well as contract maintenance services.
Our customer-focused approach has seen us work across a range of sectors including:
- Sports and recreation
- Aged care
Our values reflect our culture and underpin the work we do. We use these to work closely with clients and project partners to build a relationship of mutual understanding.
Our underpinning values see that we are:
- constructive – our advice, information and services are in our partners’ best interest
- accountable – we mean what we say and do
- collaborative – it’s a team approach to achieve project targets
- safe – workplace health and safety is a priority for our fellow workers and the community
- innovative – we think in creative ways to deliver positive outcomes for our clients, on time and within budget
Our story began in 2005 when Owen Morcombe, Managing Director, established ODM Plumbing. Prior to this, Owen spent 10 years learning the ropes and observing a range of plumbing approaches having worked in large- scale commercial plumbing companies in Australia and internationally.
This valuable learning period helped developed an understanding of best practices that are now applied in our day-to-day work.